HD [Highly-Descriptive] Product Reviews
Statistics show that, more than ever, potential consumers require convincing before taking a chance on a product.
• 77% of consumers take the time to read product reviews before committing to a purchase online - Business.com
In an age of immediate information transfer and the unfathomable ease at which reviews can be posted (making or breaking a product or reputation), it has never been this important to ensure that reviews are thorough, convincing and accurate.
• 90% of Consumer say online reviews impact their buying decisions - Marketingland.co
As I’m on the trails often, I'm afforded the distinctive opportunity of being able to thoroughly assess a multitude of products meant for outdoor use, providing a detailed narrative of my experience.
• 50% of all prospective customers will visit a business's website after reading positive online reviews - BryanCaplan.com
Featured spots on Borealism.ca are also available, along with an accompanying review, photos, and list of retailers.
Featured reviews can be formulated in a multitude of creative and engaging ways that keep all content natural, unforced, and engaging.
Such reviews can be weaved in with social media through the detailed and documented use of any particular product on an excursion.
Types of products I’m able to review:
- Portable water filters & purifiers
- Bug repellents, sun screens, salves and balms
- Fire starters and other ‘survival kit’ essentials
- Swimming gear: fins, webs, goggles, snorkels, dry sacks
- Cameras, binoculars, monoculars
- Shoes, boots, socks and gaiters
- Clothing: gloves, rain jackets, fabrics scarves, hats, wraps
- Ponchos, rain covers and tarps
- Cords, tapes, straps, bands
- Packs and storage equipment
- Mountain-biking accessories: helmets, repair kits, tires
- Multi-tools, fold-able knives, wire and pocket saws
- Flash lights, headlamps, other LED products
- Hiking accessories: compasses, walking sticks, crampons
- Towels, bandannas, neck tubes, warmers
- Freeze-dried meals, snacks, gels, bars, drinks
- Supplements and Nutritional Enhancements
- Mess kits, fire stoves, and other portable cooking/eating equipment
- Waterproof or water-resistant gear
- Anything else that’s consistent with, but not mentioned, on this list
Of course, reviews come complete with high-resolution images that document the use of any particular product in the wild or in it's application.
If you have a product that you’d like me to embark upon an excursion with, send me a proposal.
"Working with Borealism has been fantastic. Not only are the reviews honest and indepth, but extremely detailed, well written, and informative. Very timely in providing the necessary content and communication when needed. Offers incredible photos and has provided an all around great marketing experience." - Tess Olsen, Renovo Water
Curious to read up on marketing strategies and tips? From product substantiation to consumer engagement, check out the Borealism Marketing Blog